US tournament registration is finished. Thank you for your support!
Are you the next, great fantasy card game strategist? Ever App -- developers of epic new game The Legend Of Heroes XIII – have announced they will invite FIVE talented U.S. contestants to compete in Hong Kong for the HXIII World Tournament title this July – and the chance to win incredible prizes!
** Round-trip airfare to gaming mecca Hong Kong!
** Guaranteed entry in The Legend of Heroes XIII World Tournament finals and chance to win a MINI ONE
** Experience tournament finals venue Ani-Com – Hong Kong’s premier Summer festival event for games and comics !
** Five nights hotel accommodation
** $100 USD per diem
** Ground transfers
** Download The Legend Of Heroes XIII – FREE to play on iOS or Android.
** Register for the U.S. Invitational here: You MUST register here: www.heroesxiii.com/tournament in order to be eligible.
** Enter the arena! The invitational opens on June 10th though July 10th, 2014. The highest scores will be published each day on the Leaderboard
** The five players with the highest scores at 11:59 pm, July 10th, will receive an invitation to compete in Hong Kong.
** All five finalists invited to Hong Kong on July 28th will be given access to a private arena and have 5 chances to challenge other players
** The lowest ranked player will start the challenge, and if he/she moves up in rank after the battle, then next battle will be initiated by the other lowest ranked player.
** Once the players use up all chances, the top player will win a BMW Mini or cash equivalent.
** You must be 21 or over to compete. (Sorry, we’ll be announcing new, collegiate tournaments in the coming months).
** You must hold a current U.S. passport, valid for travel to Hong Kong July 24th – 29th, 2014.
** You must be willing to be photographed and videotaped at the Hong Kong finals
** You must comply with the rules (see below)
1. Invitational Period: The Legend Of Heroes XIII World Tournament, U.S. Invitational (the “Invitational”) begins at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on June 10th, 2014, and ends at 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on July 10th , 2014 (the “Invitational Period”).
2. Sponsor: Ever-App
3. Eligibility: The Invitational is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, who are 21 years of age or older as of date of entry, and who provide all information required to enter. All entrants must hold a U.S. passport valid through August 31st, 2014, in order to be eligible for finals in Hong Kong. The Invitational is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws.
4. How to Enter: During the Entry Period, you must Register for the Invitational at www.heroesxiii.com (“Site”)
5. Entry Requirements: In order to be entered, Entrants must comply with the registration instructions set forth at the Site when submitting their Entry, and provide all requested information, including name, date of birth, address, and contact details (valid email and phone number).
6. Judging to Determine the Five (5) Finalists: The top (5) entrants with the highest scores as published on The Legend Of Heroes XIII leaderboard at 11:59 p.m. E.T. (Eastern Time) on July 10th, 2014, will each be awarded the Grand Prize.
Five Grand Prize winners will receive:
No substitution or transfer of prize permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
Taxes, as applicable, related to all prizes including income taxes are the responsibility of the individual winner.
8. General Rules: Potential Finalists will be notified initially by email and/or phone. If a Finalist Prize winner is not reachable at the telephone number and/or e-mail address provided and a forwarding telephone number or e-mail address is not made available or if prize notification is returned as undeliverable, then the prize will be forfeited and an alternate Finalist may be determined in accordance with these Official Rules. Potential Finalists will then be required to print out, sign and return via mail/email an Affidavit of Eligibility, and a liability/publicity release n within 5 (5) days of notification attempt or the prize will be forfeited and alternate. Finalist may be determined in accordance with these Official Rules.
The Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost, not received or unavailable network connections or e-mail, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Game, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries in the Game or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, accessing or downloading information in connection with the Game.
The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the Entry process or the operation of the Game; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Game may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
If, for any reason, the Game is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Game, then the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel the Game and determine the winners from among all eligible Entries received prior to cancellation.
9. Dispute Resolution: Except where prohibited, by participating each Entrant agrees that: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participant(s) and Sponsor and its agents shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of New York without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law of any jurisdiction. Each Entrant agrees that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to this Game, or awarding of the prizes, shall be filed only in the state or federal courts located in the New York and Entrant hereby consents and submits to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action. Except where prohibited, by participating in this Game, each Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Game, or awarding of the prizes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in this Game but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (c) under no circumstances will any participant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.
10. Release: By entering the Game, each Entrant represents and warrants that he/she hereby holds the Sponsor harmless from and against any third party claim arising from use of the Entry and waives any right to inspect or approve uses of the Entry or to be compensated for any such uses. Each Entrant hereby represents and warrants that he/she has read these Official Rules and is fully familiar with its contents.
12. Winners List: For the names of the winners, available no later than 29 July 2014 and posted through at least 01 August 2014, visit www.heroesxiii.com.